Organized by myStockOptions.com, the national one-day conference Financial Planning for Public Company Executives & Directors (http://www.myStockOptions.com/conference) is a must-attend event for professionals working with or seeking to advise executives, directors, and high-net-worth employees who have stock compensation and holdings of company stock. To be held in the Boston area on June 18, 2018, this unique conference is being sponsored by some of the leaders in the financial-planning industry, including Eaton Vance Investment Managers, Fidelity Charitable, and StockShield.
Expert Speakers on Crucial Financial-Planning Topics
The conference will feature a distinguished speaker lineup of top industry experts. Many are leading advisors involved with financial planning for stock compensation and holdings of company shares. Talks and panel sessions include the following titles:
- Leading Investment Manager Reveals Current Strategies for High-Net-Worth Clients
- Trends in Stock and Executive Compensation: What They Mean for Financial Advisors
- Important Tax, SEC, and Legal Developments Impacting Financial Planning for Stock and Executive Compensation
- Leading Financial Advisor Reflects on His Career Working with Executives
- Financial & Tax Planning Strategies for Stock Options, Restricted Stock/RSUs, Performance Shares, and Company Stock Holdings
- Estate Planning & Charitable Giving With Company Stock & Equity Comp
- Rule 10b5-1 Trading Plans: Cornerstone of Legal Protection for Stock Diversification
- Retirement Distribution Planning for Executives: Key Role for Stock Compensation and Holdings of Company Stock, Executive Retirement Plans, and NUA
- Strategies for Concentrated Positions in Company Stock
- Pursuing the Equity Compensation Opportunity: Attracting and Retaining Individuals Who Receive Company Stock and/or Options
Continuing education credits will be available, including CE credits for Certified Financial Planner® (CFP) professionals.
Limited Space for This Day of Learning and Networking
“The strong attendance numbers we have already seen in our conference registration show the need for this type of specialized, exclusive conference and education for advisors,” explains Bruce Brumberg, the editor-in-chief of myStockOptions.com, the creator and organizer of the conference.” He encourages attendees to register as soon as possible. “It’s the truth, not a mere marketing ploy, when we say that space is limited and filling quickly!”
With exclusive articles, 800+ FAQs, podcasts, videos, the Tax Center, interactive quizzes, the Learning Center with courses for CE credit, the Global Tax Guide, an extensive glossary, a smartphone app for iOS and Android devices, and dynamic patented tools, myStockOptions.com is the premier online resource of educational content and tools on stock options, restricted stock, restricted stock units, performance shares, stock appreciation rights, and employee stock purchase plans. myStockOptions.com is written and managed by leading experts in equity compensation, and is produced by a company with a long history of successful publications explaining complex legal and financial subjects in plain English.
The accounting journal CPA Wealth Provider selected myStockOptions.com among companies “that have taken the lead through innovation, efficiency, initiative, or growth in the financial-planning area.” The Specialized Information Publishers’ Foundation honored MSO Pro with one of its Editorial Excellence Awards in the category of Best Interactive Content among niche publishers. The influential consumer magazine PC World has ranked myStockOptions.com among “the most useful sites ever” that “deliver top-notch information, support, and services.”
myStockOptions.com has also received extensive favorable coverage in the media, including BusinessWeek, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, the San Francisco Chronicle, and The Boston Globe, and on CNN, National Public Radio, PBS, Money.com, and MarketWatch.com.